Upcoming Sessions: November 19-22 | April 21-24, 2020
Presented by Dr. Jeff Schwegman, this hands-on laboratory course will focus on following the freeze drying process from formulation and thermal analysis to cycle development and optimization,
packaging and troubleshooting. Attendees will have the chance to optimize their learning experience by using tangible applications in a controlled setting.
Course Objectives At-A-Glance:
- Cycle development initial optimization
- Formulation considerations and characterization
- Utilizing differential scanning
- Calorimetry and freeze drying microscopy in the development of the cycle
- Creating and running the freeze drying cycle based on data obtained by analysis
- Troubleshooting problematic cycles
- Considerations for transferring freeze drying cycles from one lyophilizer to another
- Vial headspace analysis
Click the link below to register for an upcoming course.
*Course fee of $3995 includes hotel accommodations, meals, lab fees and materials. Course will be held in Warminster, PA.
Co-Sponsors of this Course: